Corporate Team Work and Development
Creative Art Therapy Workplace Workshops...
Creative Art Therapy Workplace Workshops
These workshops are customised to:
- Promote team building,
- Open pathways to manage stress,
- Facilitate effective communication and;
- Foster the ability to creatively problem solve AND THRIVE in the work force
Cultural change is possible when behavioural change is enabled. Organisations can embrace change and achieve sustainable results thereby creating happier work environments with outcomes including:
- Insights into colleagues and different personality types
- Open lines of communication
- Boosted Morale
- Strong focus on group dynamics and sustainable outcomes
Benefits of Creative Art Therapy in the Workplace
- Decrease costs related to absenteeism, burnouts and turnover
- Improve productivity and employee performance
- Manage behavioural problems bought on by blocked pathways
- Management of corporate stress
The increasing complexities and competition in the corporate sector can result in high stress levels and anxiety among co-workers and executives. Designing strategies for corporate teams to strike a perfect balance between work and home and reduce stress is a major challenge for organisations today.
CATA workshops create a non-judgemental and stress free environments to promote optimal mindsets and well-being in both the workplace and beyond. Creative Art Therapy can assist in the management of stress and build teams by introducing tools to create a healthy work environment. The benefits do not end here; rather extend to facilitating smooth communication and fostering creativity, production and innovation within organisations. Today, the business environment is recognised to be filled with ongoing challenges and Art Therapy is a way out to refresh, relieve and motivate.