What is the CATA HUB?
CATA Hub is an innovative space welcoming local and broader communities to experience, learn and grow from Creative Arts Therapy processes designed for anyone needing support with their Mental Health and Well-being. With education and therapeutic pathways to Mental Health management, support and respite, CATA Hub provides Victorians greater access to much needed affordable Mental Health Services.
CATA HUB’s mission is to support diverse groups in all communities with COVID-19 recovery programs. With affordable and accessible sessions on offer Mon – Fri (twice a day), we will provide Creative Arts Therapies for Mental Health Support and assist those in need of Mental Health Recovery from the COVID-19 fallout. The space will also serve the Creative Arts Therapy industry by providing support, resources, professional development and supervision (provided by principal Arts Therapist) to qualified Arts Therapists residing in Victoria.
Who can benefit from Creative Arts Therapy programs at CATA HUB?
- Autism Groups
- Bereaved Siblings & Families
- Caregivers of Bubs
- Creative Arts Therapists – Professional Supervision
- Collaborations with other Not-for-Profits
- Corporate Team Building Groups
- Disability Groups
- Gamblers Groups
- LGBTQIA+ Groups
- Marginalised Children & Youth at Risk
- Open Studio for local businesses
- Primary & Secondary Students
- Primary & Secondary School Teachers – Professional Development
- Self-Care for Carers Group
- Seniors 65+
- Women’s & Men’s Specialised Groups
REGISTER and get in touch
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: (03) 8470 9525
- For those interested in joining a group, please complete the 'Client Expression Of Interest' form by following this LINK
- For Organisations with groups, please complete the 'Organisation Expression Of Interest' form by following this LINK
CATA HUB is NOT a Crisis Centre
For immediate emergency assistance call 000 or contact one of the following crisis services:
|Domestic Violence Line||Free call 1800 656 463|
||13 11 14|
||1800 187 263|
||1800 551 800|
||1300 224 636|
||1300 659 467|