*NOW OPEN FOR BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
What is CATA HQ?
CATA HQ is an innovative space welcoming local and broader communities to experience, learn and grow from Creative Arts Therapy processes designed for anyone needing support with their Mental Health and Well-being. With education and therapeutic pathways to Mental Health management, support and respite, CATA HQ provides Victorians greater access to much needed affordable Mental Health Services.
CATA HQ’s mission is to support diverse groups in all communities with COVID-19 recovery programs. With affordable and accessible sessions on offer Mon – Fri (twice a day), we will provide Creative Arts Therapies for Mental Health Support and assist those in need of Mental Health Recovery from the COVID-19 fallout. The space will also serve the Creative Arts Therapy industry by providing support, resources, professional development and supervision (provided by principal Arts Therapist) to qualified Arts Therapists residing in Victoria.
Who can benefit from Creative Arts Therapy programs at CATA HQ?
- Autism Groups
- Bereaved Siblings & Families
- Caregivers of Bubs
- Creative Arts Therapists – Professional Supervision
- Collaborations with other Not-for-Profits
- Corporate Team Building Groups
- Disability Groups
- Gamblers Groups
- LGBTQIA+ Groups
- Marginalised Children & Youth at Risk
- Open Studio for local businesses
- Primary & Secondary Students
- Primary & Secondary School Teachers – Professional Development
- Self-Care for Carers Group
- Seniors 65+
- Women’s & Men’s Specialised Groups
REGISTER and get in touch
- E: email@example.com
- T: (03) 8470 9525
- For those interested in joining a family group or one on one session, please complete the 'Client Expression Of Interest' form by following this LINK
- For Organisations with groups, please complete the 'Organisation Expression Of Interest' form by following this LINK
- For those who are NDIS participants, please complete the 'NDIS Referral' form by following this LINK
Due to current restrictions, CATA HQ will only be conducting one sessions at a time, either an individual (one on one) or a group sessions with people of the same family.
Participants upon arrival will be required to, check in with QR Code, have their temperature tested before entering, wear a mask at all times, sanitise their hands before entering and upon leaving the premises
CATA HQ is NOT a Crisis Centre
For immediate emergency assistance call 000 or contact one of the following crisis services:
|Domestic Violence Line||Free call 1800 656 463|
||13 11 14|
||1800 187 263|
||1800 551 800|
||1300 224 636|
||1300 659 467|